Premium Member
20,293 Posts

·
california deplorable
10,858 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I disagree wholeheartedly on the zoodad mod. How can opening the air path to fresh air not be worth a few minutes of your time. Ok maybe with the stock air filter you don't see any improvement but with the Airaid filter I run I had a small but meassureable improvement in IAT1 temps. Plus at 70-80mph which is what I tend to run on the Interstates how can the ram air effect be ignored. I think the zoodad is a great free mod and don't see any reason not to do it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
zoodad allows more air, and it allows more turbo noise too.. and its free. No seat of the pants feel, but its helps, we used to do similar on vws etc and it helps. I prefer the stock air filter for its filtering quality, but hate its mounting.. lol.

·
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!
6,471 Posts
I disagree wholeheartedly on the zoodad mod. How can opening the air path to fresh air not be worth a few minutes of your time. Ok maybe with the stock air filter you don't see any improvement but with the Airaid filter I run I had a small but meassureable improvement in IAT1 temps. Plus at 70-80mph which is what I tend to run on the Interstates how can the ram air effect be ignored. I think the zoodad is a great free mod and don't see any reason not to do it.
I gotta agree with Mitch on this one...

The Zoodad Mod is free and you get more cold air in and did I mention it is free...

The Harpoon mod is one that I want to do very badly...

I get tired of 15-20 minute fill ups...dang 38 gallon tank! :doh:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
This is one of the rare "what the heck its cheap" things that you can do with these trucks. Dont ignore the cheap thrills,they dont come often.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
This is one of the rare "what the heck its cheap" things that you can do with these trucks. Dont ignore the cheap thrills,they dont come often.

Yep! they are free mods and also give you more items to add to your signature!!!

Reactions: 06powerstroke1110
1 - 14 of 14 Posts