Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wondering if i can do th zoodad mod on my 2005 f350 to allow more airflow..

only reason im asking is that i only saw 04 and early with the mods and im wondering if they changed behind the grill so i couldent do it.

thanks

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I have an 05 and did the zoodad with no problems. Should be fine.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Nope. I wish I would have had my pyro in to measure to see if there was a temp drop but I didn't. However, fresh cooler air is never a bad thing for an engine.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
The only improvement I've seen is when I'm going down hills with my foot off the pedal I can watch my EGT's drop pretty quickly. And I happen to live off a long downhill driveway, so I just coast all the way down my driveway and then park, and most of the time my EGT's are already below 350*. :woot:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has anybody had any isssues with water getting in the filter and flooding it out. since the filter is now more open

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
no flooding issues unless you drive through a lake.

·
Strokin'
258 Posts
I used an outerwears screen from an old ATV i had and it does a really good job of keeping everything except the air out of it. plus its black so you cant even see that i did anything behind the grill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts