Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know alot of you don't know me, but I wanted to invite WHOEVER would like to come, if they could. Oh and I REALLY REALLY hope it doesn't steer anyone away but ... there's no alcohol allowed there, sorry.
Anyone nearby?! Thanks powerstroke.org! Hope I can meet some of you in person! If you cant make it or don't want to, at least congratulate me! :D

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
congradulations budd! wish I could make it. Michigan is a little out the way for me otherwise Id be there in a heart beat!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Congrats bud, I'd try to make it but...I'm a little far from Michigan lol

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! :D

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where's VitalIdle at... he's not THAT far, he's still in Michigan lol! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump: <-- I'll be doing that for 3 weeks lol!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Congrats, does your church participate in Lake Michigan United Methodist camp in Pentwater? If so you should go, Ive been everyyear since i was 5 and love it I would love to roal some coal with you up there.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Congrats on this milestone in your life. I am sure you will have many more to come!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats, does your church participate in Lake Michigan United Methodist camp in Pentwater? If so you should go, Ive been everyyear since i was 5 and love it I would love to roal some coal with you up there.
Well that's not exactly my church so I don't know for sure but i could find out. It is my Aunt and Uncle's really, my Uncle is the head ... something-title. They had two open houses I believe and my cousin's (their son's) Eagle Scout ceremony there, it's a really nice place. Oh and btw, my rig doesn't roll the coal, just smells like it lol! (No Tuner/Programmer to speak of!)

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on this milestone in your life. I am sure you will have many more to come!
Thanks! There will be a continuation on this thread about me moving out and attending college, living in Indianapolis soon enough. :approve: I'm happy.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Man you should really look into it lake michigan is beautiful, and thats the most fun outta any vacation i have all year, its the only one I look forward too.

Well that's not exactly my church so I don't know for sure but i could find out. It is my Aunt and Uncle's really, my Uncle is the head ... something-title. They had two open houses I believe and my cousin's (their son's) Eagle Scout ceremony there, it's a really nice place. Oh and btw, my rig doesn't roll the coal, just smells like it lol! (No Tuner/Programmer to speak of!)

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the invite! I can't make it, but enjoy your party Robert:thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Congratulations, bud. That is a significant accomplishment! Good luck in your future plans.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. And smitty16 i know dude, lake michigan is awesome isn't it? Have you ever been to Mackinaw? It's awesome.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
congrats man. I just graduated in April. I dont think il be able to make it, lil too far with high diesel prices.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
congrats man. I just graduated in April. I dont think il be able to make it, lil too far with high diesel prices.
Yeah, I hear ya. I had that in mind, still worth a shot lol

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Congratulation bud! I wish you the best in the next chapter of your life.

Sorry I am not a little closer. I would have liked to be there.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OH ya, if diesel was were it should be like 2.50 a gal. id be on my way. Congrats again man.
Thanks bro. And you're right, it is ALMOST double that, only $0.30 off

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulation bud! I wish you the best in the next chapter of your life.

Sorry I am not a little closer. I would have liked to be there.
Thank you so much

1 - 20 of 78 Posts