Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok let's see what you guys run on.

it's a 2001 sutphen/precision class a pumper. 6 person cab, hydraulics (hurst tools-cutter, spreader, ram, combi), 713 gallons of water, 1500 GPM waterous pump with an eclipse CAFS system, 1000 ft. of 5 inch, 3 1-3/4" crosslays (2 200 ft 1 300 ft), 800 feet of 3 inch.

for pure eye candy, here is the quint that i've worked on a little

here's one of our brush trucks

you get the idea

·
Registered
247 Posts
dam man that grass fire truck looks just like our new one....lets see.......
you want all of em???????:dunno: ok so here we go

first off we have our two squads a 2000 F350psd

2006 F450

our main truck, pumper, front line
1999 Pierce Quantum

another pumper was top of th eline until we got our newer one
1983 Pierce Dash . This unit was renovated in 1999

our 1500 gallon tanker
1995 Freightliner chassis

one of our grass trucks
1994 Dodge Ram chassis

and we just got a 2008 F450 grass truck w. a 20' long h&h trailer carrying a polaris ranger w. a stokes basket and pump/tank for grass fires

hope u enjoyed i will try to get a pic of our new grass truck asap
check out http://fcfdfire.com/apparatus.html for better pictures and better and more indepth discription

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bad ***! yeah all of them are great, i'll try to get the rest of our rigs up too haha

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
One of my former rigs......

Presidio Of San Francisco FD
1996 Pierce Arrow 4WD
6V92 Detroit (Silver 92 DDEC)
HT740 Allison
Dave Clark Comm System
1,500 GPM Waterous
750 Poly Tank
Standard Side Ladder Rack

McClellan AFB FD

(I'm the bonehead in the shirt/tie & slacks......I was testing with another department and then came back on shift LOL)

Rigs:
1991 KME Open Cab
Detroit 6V92 (Silver 92 DDEC)
HT740 Allison
1,500 Hale
500 Poly Tank
Sigtronics Comm System
(Pretty much everything else is bottom of the barrel USAF low bid spec garbage)

1987 Chevrolet Rescue Unit....cough cough GARBAGE cough cough
454ci Gasoline Engine
TH400
Hackney Rescue Body
Complete Array Of USAR & ARFF Rescue Equipment

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Engine 1

Engine 2

Tanker 1

Tanker 2

·
Hate stupid people
8,590 Posts
i'll get some pics up soon of our pierce, ford, international, and our 70's ford tanker

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I just found some pictures of our two forestry trucks

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
anybody's station run deuce and a halves?

i'll get some pics of ours when i get a chance. my dad did most of the work on it

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Heres a pic of my rig, 50 Engine 2 is a 2002 Ferrara Fire Apparatus top-mount rescue pumper built on an HME 6-seat chassis. Each seat is equipped with an MSA high pressure self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) with the exception of the driver whose SCBA is carried in the lower compartment closest to the pump. This engine carries 1000 gallons of water and has a 1500 gpm Waterous pump. Hose compliments include two 1-3/4" preconnected attack lines, 1000' of 4" supply line, 300' of 2-1/2" supply line, one 1-1/2" bumper-mounted trash line, and one preconnected 2-1/2" attack line. This piece is used as our on-scene water supply engine, as well as our first-due piece for motor vehicle accidents. Tools carried include an Amkus rescue system, consisting of a hydraulic cutter/spreader tool, a hydraulic ram, and a portable gasoline power supply. Hand tools, flashlights, exhaust fans, additional MSA SCBA, spare air bottles, one 24' extension ladder, and one 14' roof ladder are also carried on this piece. Ladder storage is through the tank, allowing for the storage of a folding tank on the passenger side. EMS equipment carried on this engine consists of two backboards, a first-in medical bag, and an oxygen setup. This piece is also equipped with a PTO generator used to power two quartz flood lights mounted just behind the pump panel and a 100' 120V cord reel mounted in the pump compartment.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
ambulance

ok when i get a chance ill run up to the station w. my camera n start off this light battle:engarde:

:rod:vs:Shoot2:
depends on what you call a squad. our 2 squads are "rescue" trucks, we dont run an EMS service.

our big one carries the Jaws, confined space, rope rescue, high angle, firefighting equpment, all kinds of stuff. the small squad carries smaller items that can be used to start a rescue before the big squad arrives

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
depends on what you call a squad. our 2 squads are "rescue" trucks, we dont run an EMS service.

our big one carries the Jaws, confined space, rope rescue, high angle, firefighting equpment, all kinds of stuff. the small squad carries smaller items that can be used to start a rescue before the big squad arrives
We have a similar set up. Our squads are rescue trucks as well. I do work for an ambulance service also though. Will try to get pics of the rig in the next few days

1 - 20 of 62 Posts