·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
For now.... Man I can't believe I don't have any exterior vids...:sad:
no one to take any:ranton:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Not sure how to embed a vid here but here is one from right after my exhaust install.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
the only one I have is sitting still revving it in the driveway checking for exhaust leaks lol i dont have anybody to take a vid of me running

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
There is one running around of me having a catastrophic failure of my exhaust system during a burnout. I just can't find it.:doh:

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
LOL I know I'm gonna get bashed for these but I figured since a SUPER MOD posted one of him "smoking" I could too lol.

Before the hate fest starts lol just know I have a new tune being written for these new injectors and the tune I was running in these videos is a full fuel file for stock injectors and these videos are on the same file with 175's. Also gonna get a bigger charger here soon.

And this is my drag racing file. It scares the chit out of me with these new injectors. (Just don't want to break them) so I ran it once and took this video and then I'll get it rewritten without the lope later on when I take it to the track.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Here's 3 that I found. I need to get some drag strip footage.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3600915469322

August 2012 Yerington, NV truck pulls. I got throw in Unlimited Diesel just for having traction bars. :tard:

Octane Fest 2012, Fallon, NV truck pulls, no traction bars

Octane Fest 2009, Fallon, NV truck pulls

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Why not.

Here's a few of me in my rig.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thru the Chesapeake tunnel/bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Those are awesome clips, Jeffery. I don't which I liked more, out running that Dodge after it smoked like a freight train, or the donuts in the snow. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
LOL WTF mine is a one wheel wonder!!
Mine was a one wheel wonder, put in a Ture Trac, really regretting that. Two foot it and it smokes both, then just the right as torque tapers off. Left turn slides, yay! Right turns one tire fire, BOOO!!!! It's no bueno when you are fish tailing on the black top, only did that ONCE! Failed miserably.

Detroit Locker or nothing, I don't know if a Lock Right (replaces spider/side gears with locker) will stand up to the abuse of a hopped up 6-Oh.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Those are awesome clips, Jeffery. I don't which I liked more, out running that Dodge after it smoked like a freight train, or the donuts in the snow. :thumb:
Thanks man!! I'm not quite sure which one was more enjoyable. :dunno::hehe:

I've got a few more, let me go find 'em.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts