Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Lmao so is this the plan we can do my lift yeah ill ask pungo how much they want ill prob do the tires through them

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
All those cameras where's them pictures hahaha group photo with everyone in their trucks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
That's what I was wondering...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Post them up I would but honestly I have no idea how. If someone can give me a quick run down on how to put them up from a iPad I would be more than happy to

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
Chris is u download photobucket app make an account then upload them there then click the picture u want go to info copy and paste the Img link they will load on here

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks Shawn ill add more in a bit

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
looks great man

·
Registered
148 Posts
Late entry, but it was great meeting everyone this past Sunday now that winter weather is heading in tonight. Once we arrived at our residence, I had a stuck rear caliper on my pass side. With the wrong part from Advance and a extensive brake bleeding task, I had to redo the job with the correct caliper Monday night on a few hours of sleep. Of note, maybe this is a "duh" moment for me, the bleeder valve needs to be oriented on top of the caliper vice the bottom. This was the first caliper change for me, but a lesson learned. Look forward to seeing you guys and again pending my work schedule. Thanks to Shawn, Brian and Kevin for responding to my texts for repair efforts.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Late entry, but it was great meeting everyone this past Sunday now that winter weather is heading in tonight. Once we arrived at our residence, I had a stuck rear caliper on my pass side. With the wrong part from Advance and a extensive brake bleeding task, I had to redo the job with the correct caliper Monday night on a few hours of sleep. Of note, maybe this is a "duh" moment for me, the bleeder valve needs to be oriented on top of the caliper vice the bottom. This was the first caliper change for me, but a lesson learned. Look forward to seeing you guys and again pending my work schedule. Thanks to Shawn, Brian and Kevin for responding to my texts for repair efforts.
Funny thing, as soon as I drove home sunday my drivers rear caliper stuck. I ordered a new one from tousley and hopefully putting it on this weekend.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I bet the Chebby boys sabotaged the trucks!!! :nod: :rofl:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Alot of pics were posted on the Strokers FB page..

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
no prob will anytime I can help just shoot me a text

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Ok the powers that be posted in the Chapter Director's section GTG contest thread but there was no pictures. We need some pictures to make it official. The director or asst. director needs to post some pictures with some names of who was there in that thread. Just trying to help yall out in the contest.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i posted something in the thread with just a small attachment but since then i have figured out how to post larger pics so i went in and updated with more larger pics

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
sorry guys been mad busy with work i will post them up

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Been busy ordering your lift yet?

241 - 260 of 271 Posts