Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yea man sounds like a plan. you get the parts and get a few of us together and we can knock it out quick.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Waitin on you lol I'm ready whenever

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
Right on my old last was like is it cheaper if u do it urself

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ya like I said at the news my RC 6 inch was 800 shipped

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Great pics! Looks like a fun time was had by all. Your director or asst. direct needs to post some pics up in the Chapter Director area in the 2013 GTG contest area to get yall started in the contest. Keep up the good work and have fun along the way.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Go ahead jermey that was quick with being the new chapter director congrats

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Oh hell I didn't even realize u got the tag yet

·
Registered
603 Posts
Had a great time today. Man, we have some real nice trucks in the VA chapter... Can't wait to get together again and shoot the sh!t.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Glad u could come out and nice truck btw

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awesome turn out guys sed lookin forward to the next g2g
Yeah man, thanks again for the use of your facility...fun was had by all.

yea man sounds like a plan. you get the parts and get a few of us together and we can knock it out quick.
Congrats on the seat ole bud....let me know if I can help you all.

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
On it next meet project Harley lift

·
Registered
445 Posts
I too had a fun time talking, listening, and looking at powerstrokes with a good group of guys. Thanks PSDBuilder for hosting.

Usnavy, well make your lift install our next g2g with 20+ people turnin wrenches ha. Set some speed records

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Yeah def will be fun end of the month in def doing it

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yea we should try and go for a win in the G2G contest. Cascade coal rollers won last year with 13 G2G's. doesn't have to be large number of people showing up to qualify as a g2g. we can even get just like 3-5 of for dinner and a few beers or even a wrenching day on usnavyad's truck or anyone elses. just have to have pics to prove.

·
Registered
603 Posts
yea we should try and go for a win in the G2G contest. Cascade coal rollers won last year with 13 G2G's. doesn't have to be large number of people showing up to qualify as a g2g. we can even get just like 3-5 of for dinner and a few beers or even a wrenching day on usnavyad's truck or anyone elses. just have to have pics to prove.
Count me in! I'll turn some wrenches installing a lift...

·
Registered
183 Posts
On it next meet project Harley lift
That sounds like a good time....great theme for the next g2g

I too had a fun time talking, listening, and looking at powerstrokes with a good group of guys. Thanks PSDBuilder for hosting.

Usnavy, well make your lift install our next g2g with 20+ people turnin wrenches ha. Set some speed records

Great BS sessions always a good time...

let's do it... I'm down.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey usnavy not sure where you are lookin to get your lift from but ntw gives a military discount , and most of the time the suspension specials they run are supelift/procomp .. or just go talk to rob at pungo

·
Registered
445 Posts
I definitely like this idea. I'm down for some competition. We can definitely put up a fight

221 - 240 of 271 Posts