Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys va strokers starting the year off right with a meet! seems like we have many way more active people that want to get this started again so i figured id post a thread with all the details.

psdbuilder is hosting this event on his familys land so lets get a good turn out

this meet will be held on sunday 13 jan 13 at
715 Lakeside Dr. Yorktown VA
we figure for like 12 pm

families will be welcome i know im bringing mine

ok the list of people going that i have now

usnavyad
psdbuilder
psd_va
givemefordorgivemedeath
cfoster
sder1
synysterhd
motorboy8769
hightech23435-possible

ok guys guess we are going to do this like a buffet style everyone bring something post up here what u can do

hope yall had a good holiday and wish everyone a happy 1st
:icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
think i can bring a bunch of fried chicken or something

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thank you usnavy ad for the thread. Ill commit to drinks. BYOB though might want to clear that with PSDBuilder first

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Does anyone mind if a duramax buddy of mine joins us?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I can bring napkins, utensils and cups for the drinks... Unless y'all can think of something else I should bring?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I was just gonna get canned drinks so don't think we will need cups unless someone else brings something that will need them

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are we doing beer or nah

·
Registered
603 Posts
Cans would be better. Are we going to have a BBQ pit? I can bring hot dogs and buns.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dc bout a dura max might be a bit left out Jk but will look funny in pics

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I won't be drinking beer but didn't know if anyone else wanted figured they could ask PSDBuilder to make sure its ok to have on his property. There will be a grill. And yea my duramax buddy is a diesel enthusiast but prefers Chevy. He came with on another meet last year in fredrickburg that I set up and got along with everyone.

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Beer is fine I will have coolers and everything also will grill I will have some food but if u would like anything cooked or anything different ur welcome to bring it.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may have a beer but wifey refuses to drive my truck she's scared she will break it lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
I may have a beer but wifey refuses to drive my truck she's scared she will break it lol
HAHAHAH my girl wont drive my truck also. I sent the link to the site to another
Amarillo drive who i have met once. He may or may not want to show up.. And i also have a Dodge friend who wanted to go with me. Should be fun.. On a side note, My girl has said she will go with me. So i will be there..

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet deal should be a good show

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lmao that's true

·
Registered
445 Posts
You can add my name to the list. Lemme know what else is needed to bring

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We might hit the number of 10 trucks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Will post what we are bringing in the next day or so. Looking at "accuweather", mother nature may bring some rain... Hopefully not.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts