Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw something you might enjoy at TS this weekend... Bet the lil red wagon can't do this!!! :hehe:

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Hahaha sweet! That cooler can whip some Sh!tyz:lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
thats not a cooler its a beer warmer maybe even a heater, the motor wouldnt last long running with the lid down but maybe it is beer cooled. Stump should go with the electric version than he wont have to worry about these fuel prices,lol

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
thats not a cooler its a beer warmer maybe even a heater, the motor wouldnt last long running with the lid down but maybe it is beer cooled. Stump should go with the electric version than he wont have to worry about these fuel prices,lol
:hehe::hehe: those are some cool waggons , might have to join the club

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
You're about to create a monster Kurt. :lol:

Come on Stump bring it! You can do better than that - heck that 'ol boy 'aint even got indoor plumbing (sh!ter in back yard). :woot:

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Where do I sign up for one of those cooler carts.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I want one of them!! where you get em???? Thats serious right there!!

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
o god you just started wwIII!!!!:yikes: Stump is going to sup up the red wagon i got a feeling!!!

"And the race is on and it looks like stump is going to the inside...." :lol:

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
:sarcasticlol:dude honestly those dont compete to the red wagon! it doesnt have a lift kit! plus stump and a few buddys of ours down in DFW where thinking of a little plan for the little red wagon but we will never tell until its finished!!

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
alright ya'll... the guy who made the cooler kart is from central Georgia... Don't remember his name as I was extremely inebriated ( as I am right now, just got back to the hotel) but he did say it was a chopped down race kart frame with an alcohol burning briggs 5hp motor... He drove it around the pit area today at the drag track too. Stump you better get with it, cause this guy is already thinking of something bigger and badder............:rofl:

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
cool find kurt.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts