Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the email that it has been shipped!:woot: oh i cant wait for it to get here. i shouldnt have been such a cheap scate and went for the quick ship instead of free and long :doh:.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
You got a sled pull tune..........:hehe:

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey you never know. might have to break this tranny when i am ready to upgrade to john woods.

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, it was my graduation present to myself.

I graduated from California Polytechnis State University, San Luis Obispo (CAL POLY SLO).

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
thanks, it was my graduation present to myself.

I graduated from California Polytechnis State University, San Luis Obispo (CAL POLY SLO).
Congrats on the graduation. I know that Cal Poly is not easy to graduate from.

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope it was not easy, but it was fun! i wouldnt change a minute of it! and now i can make the money to pay for my addiction to these diesel machines.

·
Registered
804 Posts
hahah sweet!
ive been looking into a tw chip for a while now, I CANT WAIT TO BURN A HOLE IN MY WALLET!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
this is not a :hijack:. strokin how is the sled pull tune run?

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
No lockup on the TC and it holds 2nd up to 3300rpm before it will shift to 3rd. It also shifts quick so it will not burn up the clutches in the trans. Plus it fuels like crazy on the bottom end to get the turbo spooled and get things rolling. It drives pretty sweet actually.

It is the same as my drag race tune but the drag race tune locks the TC right before the 1-2 shift at WOT. Again with a ton of fuel on the bottom end to get the turbo spooled and launch hard.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Congrats on the chip man I just got my TW chip on wednesday and WOW is that thing sick, blows my old TS chip out of the water you will not be dissapointed. I've been having some fun with my smoke tune

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've had mine for about a month now and wow!! It beats the S**t out of my p.o.s. Edge juice. So congradulations on the custom chip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts