Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I'm a first-time 7.3L Powerstroke owner. Purchased a 226K mile 1997 F350 Crew 4x4 from a friend who was clearing the decks after his retirement. The truck has some very minor issues and I am patiently working through them a bit at a time. From what I can tell, this truck has never seen a really hard day's work in its life.... It's a little dog-eared here and there but, generally well kept.

I'll admit, I'm not much of a Ford guy and when it comes to things with wheels (and tracks) I'm more into the former military vehicle hobby. I do own other Fords but they're all WWII jobs; 1942 GPW, 1941-42 GTB 'Burma Ford' (from Ford's little known prewar Low Profile Program), except the 1970 M151A2 (product improvement production by Ford) which is the period of Vietnam and later. I've had a hand on Ford's GAA engines (and the tanks they came in) and I own some other toys but that info is for another time and place.

Hope to find some like-minded people here who can help me over some small humps with my truck.

Kindest regards,
m3a1

·
Registered
447 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Texas! Sounds like you have some nice toys

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sounds like we need a play date at your place. Welcome to the forum from another Texan!!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts