Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I know alot of you on here have a quads. So i was wondering if any of you with YFZ450's could copy and send me a few pages from you service manuals ( if you have one.) Or if anyone knows of any where online i can get a service manual. I would just go buy one, but Yamaha only prints them off when they get ordered. So it would be 3 weeks until i see it. And i am going to the dunes this weekend. So if anyone has anything please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Did you check yfzcentral.com? Those guys should be able to help you. I am not home so I dont have access to one of our books. Sorry.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright i will try them. thanks.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cant find anything? :dunno:

·
Registered
62 Posts
what was it that u needed from the manuel. i dont have a scanner, but i can try and tell u what the manuel says

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey. Thanks for all the help. But i did actually find a download of the service manual on yfzcentral.com. Thanks for the help. :thumb:

And i am pulling my starter and battery and putting a kick start in. Anyone else done this?

·
Registered
62 Posts
no. i got too used to the electric start on my bike. plus, the 4 strokes are too much of a b!tch to kickstart anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts