Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought this was rather interesting. the government will probably have this guy shot.

Run Your Car on Water

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
There has been so much BS on the subject of this HHO or Brown's gas, and no real proven results. I've looked into a few of these sites and even some scientific forums. Everything boils down to a shouting match of "It'll work" and "no it won't...." Ionizing water into Hydrogen and oxygen just to let it re-bond seems like a waste

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
im gonna have to call :gr_bs: on that one

i think I remember myth busters trying something like this, and it did not work

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
I agree with stroken04. Water injection to keep an engine cool has been around for a long time. My late father owned a Gulf station right after WWII and has told me about installing water resevoirs on 40 model cars. The subject came up when I was a teenager back in the late 60s and JC Whitney use to runa full page ad in their catalog with a heading of "Burn Water in Your Car!" I wish.....man do I wish. I'm pretty sure I can afford water....just not the $4.319 diesel I bought today.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
201 Posts
It be interesting if it was in fact true. Its just I hear so many different people saying they have perfected it and its just getting hard to see if someone has actually perfected it. The video didn't seem like bs tho.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Its definetely BS. Ive done alot of research on it and it boils down to this; water is formed from burning hydrogen and oxygen. So if you separate them from water and burn them you get the exact same water you started with. At best you will only extract the energy you put into it to separate it in the first place. Energy cant be created or destroyed. Using another chemical like zinc or aluminum to absorb the oxygen and release the hydrogen can actually work. Look up the Cornish hydrogen generator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts