Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the pro comp XXX kit installed. its a pretty sweet kit. its a 8" kit coilover front and rear

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
That is awesome. Any cuttin or welding with that. Truck looks sweet. Its a 10!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That looks awesome Willy, very nice!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hows she ride?

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Nice truck, i really like the lift. i do have to say that, i think that bumper is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. put a stock bumper back on and then it would be a 10 out of 10. right now i would give it a 5.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm sorry: That's just not right. If you lift it fill the wheel wells. If you have to cutout the sheetmetal then do it. Little bitty tires look like litlle bitty tires. Nice truck but ya need to make the tires fit. But then again, It isn't my wallet.

737tdi

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
35's on an 8'' looks like crap too. heck, 35's on my 6'' looked like crap thats why i went with 37's.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thouse are 37" tires the full build was 35k that is not my truck its a customers just the lift was 10k

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
wasnt there a closeup pic of the tires???? maybe im getting this mixed up with another thread. sorry.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
That is one very high quality lift. Awesome truck! I love the look.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THE TIRE IS ALSO THAT SIZE FOR WHEEL TRAVEL THAT TRUCK WILL STUFF THAT TIRE INTO THE FENDER LIKE NO OTHER. AND IT RIDES SUPPER NICE

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very nice bud: I'm sorry for being critical, it is very cool. Have a nice Marine Corps day. Ooooraaaah!

737tdi

1 - 18 of 18 Posts