Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have viewed window stickers on some '17 XLT models on the internet that list heated seats in the options. However, I see no such choice on Ford's "build your own". I also don't see where they're part of any package. What am I missing?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have viewed window stickers on some '17 XLT models on the internet that list heated seats in the options. However, I see no such choice on Ford's "build your own". I also don't see where they're part of any package. What am I missing?
It must come on the premium package. my dads XLT has the heated seats and he has the premium package

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It must come on the premium package. my dads XLT has the heated seats and he has the premium package
Thanks Stroked, I guess I didn't read close enough. You are correct!

The XLT Premium Package is available on SuperCab and Crew Cab models. Included are 4.2-inch LCD productivity screen, 8-inch center-stack screen, SYNC® 3, 6-inch angular chrome step bars, 18-inch Chrome PVD Aluminum wheels (SRW only), autolock/auto unlock, chrome exhaust tip, chrome pickup bed tie-down hooks, chrome tailgate handle; body-color door handles with chrome insert, two front chrome tow hooks, fog lamps, Power-Adjustable Pedals, 8-way power heated driver’s seat, 2-way heated front passenger seat, Reverse Sensing System, SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad (driver’s side), and Unique chrome mirror caps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts