Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have xd hoss preferably the machined/black on there 6.4. I have a dark stone metalic 6.4 with the chrome package and cant tell if there gonna look good or not. Thanks

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
In my head it will accent your dark stone metalic and chrome package well

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have the black Hoss's w/ machined face on my Silver CC and they look sick. They would look great on your paint color too. Im still having trouble loading a picture of my truck to this website, but ill try again and see if i cant show you what they look like. Im terrible with computers, so i'll get my wife to help me out lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea if you could upload a picture that be great. What tires you running. I think I'm gonna go with 18's and Goodyear duratrac 325/65/18

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm running Nitto Tera Grapplers 305/55/20's and I'm pretty happy with them. They equate to 35's, but with the 20" Wheel the tires look smaller than they are. 18" look good with 35's for sure.... More rubber. I'm gonna get 37" tires when I save enough cash to get those and 4.5" PMF lift from Trevor.
I'll post a pic in a little bit.... My IPad won't let me "upload an image from computer" to add as an attachment. I'll have to add them to shutter fly I guess and get them from a URL address?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I am going with 18's as well. I think 20's look good on these trucks, but with 35's it doesnt leave a whole lot of sidewall like you said. In my line of work I need more sidewall on my tires. I have 325/65/18 hankook dynapro's bought, just looking for rims now. Most rims seem to be on back order right now!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hopefully this works... I have attached a picture, and now I have an avatar pic and signiture (atleast I should). Hope this helps

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts