Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this in a buddies F250 yesterday......

Pioneer AVIC-Z2 w / back up camera, Sirius, and Bluetooth.
Quantum Audio 1800.1 on 2 Pioneer 12's.
XBOX 360 with a 15.4" flip down.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Nice install!

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
so what happens when the XBOX cant breathe, gets too hot and malfunctions??? do you have a cool air set up to prevent that??? Looks great though! good job!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so what happens when the XBOX cant breathe, gets too hot and malfunctions??? do you have a cool air set up to prevent that??? Looks great though! good job!
Thanks!

Although you really cant tell from the pics, there is plenty of room around it for airflow. None of the vent holes are blocked, plus i added a NYCO Intercooler to it with 3 fans across the back.

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
I'm speechless. You sir do bad azz work. :nod:

Thanks for sharing!

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
very bad azz indeed

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Thanks!

Although you really cant tell from the pics, there is plenty of room around it for airflow. None of the vent holes are blocked, plus i added a NYCO Intercooler to it with 3 fans across the back.
ahhh, thats cool man. wish i had the dough to set it up like that in mine. that would be great for the kids on trips!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHAT DOES A SET UP LIKE THAT COST
He has about $5000 total in equipment and labor but almost $2000 of that is just the head unit so it can be done for alot less. (or alot more if you really want badazz) :thumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
What are the dimensions of that back box? Buddy says he is going to build it but needs dimensions, can you help me out?

·
Registered
553 Posts
looks killer. Very clean setup. Becareful of the dreaded xbox 360 overheat!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks!

Just to let you know... the NYCO coolers on the back of the 360s have been known in a few units to spark and catch fire....

·
Registered
34 Posts
what do you charge to make that xbox setup under the seat....just the box part?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts