Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I'm new to the site (and Powerstrokes). I previously had Dodge/Cummins trucks but just sold my Mega Cab and want to purchase a brand new 2013 F350. I was wondering if anyone out there might want to sponsor me for an X-plan PIN? I would be very grateful of anyone offering up one. I have posted a similar post on blue oval but have not received any responses as of yet. Someone out there has to want to turn this previous Dodge owner into a happy Powerstroke owner!! :please: Thank you!

· Premium Member
24,958 Posts
I don't think people will be willing to just give away an X-plan pin to someone they don't know.

· Registered
4,348 Posts
When I was ordering my 2014 platinum two different dealers gave me x plan without asking for a pin.

· Registered
12 Posts
Having bought my 11 F150 FX4 with the x plan, I thought it was easy but the deal wasn't that great. I am still a member of the mustang club just for the xplan but I decided to go it alone on my 2013 f250 lariat. I was able to beat the xplan price by about $1k without much trying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.