Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
I do have a legit question.........why does the website only show "Ford" parts although you advertise Dodge and GM?

I'm also a little lost on the "Nation Wide Service"? Do you mean nation wide shipping? When I think "Nation Wide Service" I think of a shop that I can actually take my truck to, but maybe thats just me :dunno:

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
sorry about that.I told you I had a problem finding a big big box to fit the all the interior parts we have to make a custom box for it. we are talkin washing
machine size box. and shipping will be CRAZY HIGH do you still want it ??
So your pretty much saying that since he wanted to buy so many products from you that it was going to take a huge box you opted to make the choice that the shipping cost would be too much for him. First, isnt the fact that he is obviously interested in ALOT of stuff be a good thing? Easier for you in the long run as you dont have to worry about shipping 10 different items in 10 boxes to 10 separate addresses. And second, wouldnt it be up to him whether the shipping was gonna make it not worth it? Also, why would you choose to ignore the guy that wants to give you money? Strange way of doing business...

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Subscribing.....

·
Registered
286 Posts
:confused::hehe::woot::crazy::tard::thumb::icon_ford::woot:lower prices.. an do something with your posting.. you type way to much all together learn to sep your sentence's.. an to many little :icon_ford: makes it hard to read...

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would like to find info on the tunes. I dont recall seeing any files with what to expect from them and I have intrest.

·
Registered
281 Posts
:welcome2::welcome2:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
this poor thread.

·
Registered
119 Posts
subscribed:ORG welcome::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I think larger product areas....ex, your going to spend $2500 on rods, and you have this little 3"x3" square describing what your getting. Now when you look at that page with the rods and there discription you see like 60% of un used space, maybe some of that space could be used by making the picture bigger and making the text font larger for the description of the rods. ,

Also Whats with the dual menu's ??? I mean you have pritty much the same catagories on both menus. Like for injectors it would be cool iif... You click "injectors" on the blue menu. And a screen small tab comes out with different injector catagorys of injectors. I just dont see the need for those 2 menu's. Can be confusing at times.

Also "6.0 connecting rods" = 6.0 Connecting Rods, There are many products you list that are like that, just looks more professional.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts