956 Posts
Lower the prices.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Take away the chevy/GMC truck with the Ford emblem. That is just wrong in so many ways.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Take away the chevy truck with the Ford emblem. That is just wrong in so many ways.
Wow..I had not even visited their website before your post. What is up with that?? What a :tard::tard::tard::tard:

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
I hope you don't tell some one that you will check and ship out parts and don't like you have to me.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
psd

sorry about that.I told you I had a problem finding a big big box to fit the all the interior parts we have to make a custom box for it. we are talkin washing
machine size box. and shipping will be CRAZY HIGH do you still want it ??

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
No I don't want to deal with you. I sent you to pm's with no replys and you have been on the site sevral times. People just want to be kept in the loop of whats going on........

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
psd

sorry about that but the shipping would have been to high and not worth it.
I think LMC truck got door panels and stuff for you and there new.
LMC 1-800-541 8525 and shipping would be cheaper.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
So...customer service is another problem....interesting.. "I can not ship you the product that you want because I dont have a big enough box" :hehe::hehe::hehe::tard:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
psd

RC51 you know I trip on guy's like you. you want all my used Interor stuff.
dash,all 4 door panels and trim. it has nothing to do with Welcome to Outlaw Diesel :: Home. and you post it here. what a guy.
how big of a box do you think all this stuff will take? and what do you think it will cost to send it by air 3500+ miles.about $350 to $450 and my intetior will cost you $500+ so think aout it this way I did you a favor and not send it.
for my used parts you want to drag me through the mud.
no this is not part of Welcome to Outlaw Diesel :: Home.
you need to call LMC trucking.
they would be cheaper for you.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
RC51 you know I trip on guy's like you. you want all my used Interor stuff.
dash,all 4 door panels and trim. it has nothing to do with Welcome to Outlaw Diesel :: Home. and you post it here. what a guy.
how big of a box do you think all this stuff will take? and what do you think it will cost to send it by air 3500+ miles.about $350 to $450 and my intetior will cost you $500+ so think aout it this way I did you a favor and not send it.
for my used parts you want to drag me through the mud.
no this is not part of Welcome to Outlaw Diesel :: Home.
you need to call LMC trucking.
they would be cheaper for you.
Well first off it does have to do with outlaw. You are outlaw ?? and second I sent you a pm and you said YES I CAN DO THAT. I will let anyone read them. Then it was i have to find a bigger box then it was no responds to my pm's and then it was you need to call LMC truck. But I was replying to your thread truck parts for sale. Any part you need just call or pm me........ So I don't get it? I have sent all parts that I have sold someone. Hood, tail gate, motors, ect, ect. In the end all I have is my word....... So trip all you want.

BTW some parts had to be boxed one two or three boxes.:thumb:

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
WHY WONT YOU ANSWER WHY YOU GAVE A GMC WITH A FORD EMBLEM ON IT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW CUZ THAT IS DUMB:tard:

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
subscribing also...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts