Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I got my farmboy ladder bars. I have ran a few other brands(fabtech,procomp and tuff country). Most of the other bars seem to made cheap. The procomps fell apart, the fabtech seemed flimsy and my tuff country are on Black350on20s and Ryan says he hates them.

Where as Jesse uses only top quality stuff. All the welds are awesome and the joints are top notch. I was kind of sceptical about the solid bars since Ive ran a few in the past. But with his special gyro joint it rides awesome. by far, hands down, Jesse builds in my eyes some of the best ladder bars Ive ran or seen. Ive had these on for almost a year and love them. My buddy is ordering a set in a few weeks and cant wait to get them. Here is a few shots I took.

Thanks Jesse....I love them still and wouldnt trade them for anything:clap:

See Farmboy Fabrications 2007 for his website

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
They look nice but I could never see myself spending that much on those. The bar it self is simple to make adn I think the Mounting bracket is the only hard part to design. I just don't understand why they cost $525. Do you feel they were worth it? Not being sarcastic just trying to justify.

·
Big Daddy!
1,333 Posts
Did you Ladder bars help you hook up better, or did you notice ANY performance differences???

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
I have traction bars....not ladder bars.

Th only problem I was having was....wheel hop, and axle wrap.....the bars cured it....as far as noticing anything else.....I haven't noticed anything,....but then again....I wasn't looking.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
They look stout! I'll be keeping my eyes on these for future mods

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Bars look great and thanks for the input, You saved us some trial and error in the future, And the truck looks KILLER.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
im guessing these would work on the 08 6.4 Lariat with no lift just factory lift, and will help with hooking and axle warp

·
Registered
284 Posts
do you tow anything w/ your truck or load the bed down? just wondering. plan on putting them on my truck and just worried about them on when the truck is loaded or when i'm pulling a heavy trailer.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hmmm are they still in businesse? Called a couple times today and got nothing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts