Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have had a wicked wheel now i have not had time to install i need help okay whats the easiest way i took the four bolts off how the heck do i put the bottom one back in its hard to get to ya know then i could not get the shell apart like it hit a bolt i was really really close what do i have to do am i missing someting please reply

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know but that vid dont show much i mean when i go to pull of cover it hits a bolt and wont come off

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay it wont let me show pics but okay the bolts there is four 8 MM 12 point bolt mine one is dead *** at the bottom of turbo so its really really hard to get to i could not even put it back it i need to i got all the bolts out and the housing was free but was hitting a bolt or some this whats the best way i have early 99 if that makes a diff

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got it done and the wheels are not the same i ordered this one from laguna speed not the same it spools alot louder sounds bad ***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.