Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have had a wicked wheel now i have not had time to install i need help okay whats the easiest way i took the four bolts off how the heck do i put the bottom one back in its hard to get to ya know then i could not get the shell apart like it hit a bolt i was really really close what do i have to do am i missing someting please reply

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
ok i have had a wicked wheel now i have not had time to install i need help okay whats the easiest way i took the four bolts off how the heck do i put the bottom one back in its hard to get to ya know then i could not get the shell apart like it hit a bolt i was really really close what do i have to do am i missing someting please reply
Yeah the bottom one that the wrench or socket hits the valve cover? You need a swivel socket, or just some patience and have to do it with a hand wrench. Look into the 7.3 mod forum. Somewhere in there is a complete discription of the WW install, and there is also a video.

Yeah, that's the video!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know but that vid dont show much i mean when i go to pull of cover it hits a bolt and wont come off

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
i know but that vid dont show much i mean when i go to pull of cover it hits a bolt and wont come off
What bolt is it hitting?

PM Bigcountrysg
He sent me the "paper diagrams" of the ww install when I did mine

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you have early 99 the vid dont look like mine his is newer
send me diagram

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
Can you describe what it is hitting?

Wait, did you say early 99?????
THE EARLY '99 HAS THE WW FROM THE FACTORY

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay it wont let me show pics but okay the bolts there is four 8 MM 12 point bolt mine one is dead *** at the bottom of turbo so its really really hard to get to i could not even put it back it i need to i got all the bolts out and the housing was free but was hitting a bolt or some this whats the best way i have early 99 if that makes a diff

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
If you don't have the right tools, worst case cenerio is you have to remove the valve cover for your clearance:dunno:

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
you need to upload your pics to photobucket or webshots or imageshack or something before ya can post em...

pics would definately be helpful

·
Registered
601 Posts
pics needed...y are you putting a wicked wheel in an early 99?

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
yes, the same "style" wheel as a WW comes on the early 99 models

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got it done and the wheels are not the same i ordered this one from laguna speed not the same it spools alot louder sounds bad ***

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
I got it done and the wheels are not the same i ordered this one from laguna speed not the same it spools alot louder sounds bad ***
Yes they definately sound sweet! Good job getting it done!

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Not to start any thing here, but why are they not the same? Are you sure yours is an early `99?

just asking

later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts