Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys read a lot of your threads which helped with my WVO install. Quick Bio- 2004 F350 6.0L with a DIY WVO kit. I have about 6k on veg so far and love it. My post is mostly about my trip. I would like to find some fellow WVO users to purchase WVO on the way to Santa Cruz and back. I will be taking I-5 most the way. Let me know if u have any clean WVO to spare and sell for my family vacation. Thanks in advance, PM me and I will give u my info.
Austin

·
Registered
624 Posts
Might help so mention where you are coming from too or add you location in your info. Also, I think there's a map on here of veg burners. I'm not sure how current it is.

Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks \, I am traveling from Olympia, Wa to Santa Cruz California. Mostly by way of I-5. Any help is always appreciated. I am also available for people heading by me as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well back from Cali with no real issues, a total of 1750 miles Half of which I pulled a 20 ft trailer with a Ford ranger and my brothers whole life of two years back to Cali. Used a 1/3 of a tank of diesel mostly in traffic, and 160 gallons of WVO. Nice when the pump was $4.25. Thx for all the info from this forum.

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
That sucks that you couldn't find any...

So your from WA?

Have you seen the local WA/OR chapter?
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/cascade-coal-rollers/137750-ccr-chat-thread-1053.html
The Cascade Coal Rollers - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Check it out and if interested, join up by starting to post in the chat thread :thumb:

Also, were having a Major gathering of Many NW diesel truck "Smoke On The Mountain" event this coming up Sat. Would love to see you there!

Check this thread out:
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/gtgs/268531-sotm-2012-a.html

·
Registered
971 Posts
get on craigslist my friend. I drove from California to Florida and was able to get 400 gallons of oil for free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone in Oregon or Nor Cal still veggin? I might be taking the 101 from oregon to cali or 1-5? Thx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts