Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 international trucks for sale/trade. the first one is a red and black dump truck. there is no rust through on the cab. currently it has a 404ci motor with a 4 speed tranny. it has disk brakes. i drove this drivetrain back to michigan where i lived at the time from illinois (was in crew cab). it needs the driveshafts hooked up (in bed right now), and it needs fuel and brake lines. other than that it is ready to go. the crew cab is a lighter green color. the floor needs some work (its rotted through, but some might be useable). it needs an interior put back in also. has one in it but most of the seats got chewed up by a racoon or something. but other than that its not that bad. it has a wireing harness for a ford diesel motor (7.3) in it right now. it has a flat bed on it also. these will come with 2 or 3 extra motors (forget what all i have), 2 extra trannys (ones a 4 speed and other is a 5 speed), and other miscellaneous parts. these will make someone great trucks!! offer me cash or trade me a truck! call or text me at 330-464-3378. thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
got he thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts