Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT/WTS 06 Dodge Charger R/T for 99-03 7.3L CCSB in the Florida Panhandle Pics added

I have a beautiful 06 Charger R/T with the Road & Track Package with 33,293 miles on it, it has the 5.7L Hemi in it. The car has dual front power seats, dual front heated seats, power windows, power door lock, power windows, mirrors and sun roof, it also has a 6 disc CD changer and is ready for sirius satelite radio that i never subscribed to. The car is black with black interior including the carpet and the Road & Track front bucket leather seats that have suede centers. It also has a rear spoiler. I bought the car from a dodge dealer about a year ago and have only put around 6,000 miles on the car since I've had it. The interior of the car is in excellent like new condition and the exterior is in excellent condition as well but does have a few minor scratches on the rear bumper of the vehicle.

I am looking to trade the car for a 99-03 Ford F-250/350 CCSB in the Florida Panhandle area or possibly lower Alabama and Georgia. I am located about 60 miles west of Tallahassee FL.

Kelley Blue Book has the reatil of my car at $23,990 and The Private Party value at $20,190.

I would sell the car for $19,500 Reduced to $17,000 firm is it sells quickly or would prefer to trade for a Truck + some cash depending on what the value of your truck is.

Here are some pics

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have time to get pics up this weekend, anybody whos interested can send me a PM with your phone # and I can take some quick cell phone pics and send them to you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have found a truck I would like to buy, I will sell my Charger for $17,900 firm if anyone is interested. You won't find another car this clean for this price.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reduced to $17,000 this is a deal on this car. I just had the oil changed at the Dodge place. The car will need front brakes soon as well as front sway bar end links, which are only around $33.00 a piece.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts