Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a set of stacks 6" mitre cut stacks with 5" y pipe and elbow with all the hardware you need and some flex pipe so all you have to do is cut off the stock muffler and this will bolt right in. also a set of eagle 102 series wheels painted black 16x10

Looking for a set of xd series chrome rims anything in a 16x10 or a little smaller.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i got 6" mitres ill trade ya

·
Registered
726 Posts
i think he means he got 6in turnouts he trade you

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,721 Posts
Well I want stacks but I have no wheels to trade.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess i could just sell the stacks outright but i really dont want to mess with shipping them. are any of you guys going to scheid extravaganza or anyway you could pick them up or id meet withing a few hours drive then we could work something out. asking $500

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i figured that would be a good starting price cause ive got about $650 in them and they are maybe 6 months old.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ive got some mt classic baja 2 bullet holes ill trade ya...... 16 inchers and what you want to trade for your stacks man? I have a 5inch straight pipe going out the rear with a 6 in tip

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.