Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys right now i have a low profile diamond plate kobalt tool box on my truck, im looking for a tool box that mounts to the bed floor and doesnt go over the rails, i would prefer a black one but a regular diamondplate one would work.. let me know what you got.... i want to either trade even for my kobalt box or i will also add a little cash to it

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Do you ever come to johnson city, tn or knoxville, tn?

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Hey Jason, any interest in just buying a black UWS low pro box? Ive got one for sale since i put my stack in

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I come up to Johnson city ever now and then my buddy Chad Jesse has a shop called illicit customs that's up that way....

I thought about a black over the rail, but I really just wanna in the bed box, i have seen some narrow boxes that would let me run a single stack also which I was thinking about doing....

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Yeah, this box will fit in there with my stack but i have very little bed space since mines a shortbed. But it will fit. Mine has the notches for the fender wells. I want a small in bed chest box also. To go to the left side of my stack. Maybe have to get an ATV box to make it fit.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My brother has a regular diamond plate box that mounts in the floor(under the rail) that he would trade. He is wanting an over the rail box now. We are located in the Johnson City area as well. If you are interested in details pm me.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, this box will fit in there with my stack but i have very little bed space since mines a shortbed. But it will fit. Mine has the notches for the fender wells. I want a small in bed chest box also. To go to the left side of my stack. Maybe have to get an ATV box to make it fit.
Tractor supply sells a box that is 36" wide and from my measurement would be perfect to put beside the stack but it's still luike $240 bucks

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Here is the tool box that I have. Let me know what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for, well I'm looking for black but I doubt I can find one lol.... My friends dad has a box that he might trade me, but if he doesn't I will be in touch asap

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Ok well its a husky. The front is in good shape also but its still full of all my crap and i didn't feel like flipping it around.

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Do you have any pictures of your tool box?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will get one first thing in the morning, it's a low profile kobalt box, I pulled the big kobalt emblem off, it's in nice shape just needs a good cleaning and like yours it's full of my crap lol let me look and see if I have any pics where you can see the box and if so I will post em up here

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts