Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive had my 2005 dodge ram 2500 Cummins for a couple months now and I love it however i am putting it up just to see what kind of offers are out their.. I will sell outright or trade!! I will look at all trucks offered to trade so don't be scared because i do LOVE to trade around and mix things up! and I'm kind of wanting to get in another powerstroke any kind of motors fine i like them all! Anyways the truck is a ccsb thunderroad edition all black interior and black cloth, it has 5% tint all the way around and yes only 65000 miles. The truck is an automatic. The upgrades on the truck are 4 inch mbrp straight pipe dump axle exhaust. It has a new S&B cold air intake. Banks six gun with Power PDA and hot unlock which is the safest u can get. The truck has a new front end with a 6 inch top gunz lift. On week old 37 inch nitto trail grapplers with week old moto metal 961's with red inserts. The interior is 9.5/10 and the exterior is 9/10. If I were to sell outright i would drop the price to start at 29000 but we can negotiate just putting the price their cuz its easier to go down then to go up haha! However like I said i like to change things up so whatever kind of offer you have trade or sell i will look at so dont hold back haha..Text or call 7064901506 at anytime for other pictures or videos!

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
toooo the toppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody interested in a clean dodge?

·
Cowgirl forever!!!
3,337 Posts
bump for you gwls!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have other pictures call me anytime at 7064901532.... I just priced it their off kbb guys its negotiable :))))

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Try the dodge forum

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
please tell me this is a joke.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
That's funny right there! In my neck of the woods all us ford guys started calling the goat heads. Kinda just stuck.

Bout the same as me trying to convince everyone here to sell their trucks and drive a Prius to help save fuel.

Snowballs chance

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Thought h would get a laugh out of that

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am a ford man through and through I just wanted out of 6.0 honestly as much as I hated to see it go :( and im right their with everyone on the moose thing I keep my mirrors in.. and I want another powerstroke that is why I posted it on here... im sorry if me posting this ruins a few of ur guys day (or atleast that's how you act) but I had my reason to. I would like to thank the guys who had a good sense of humor about it you guys made me laugh and to the people who acted like it was the end of the world just buzz off...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also wanting to look at any 6.0's just miss them.... The price is NOT firm at 30000 so I am looking at offers

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Hope u come back around I did some work on an 07 and the tipm was bad took me forever I won't own a dodge how did u like it though

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well USNAVYAD thanks man I hope I can get back in a powerstroke to .... I love the dodge I love the sound and the power but Ive learned the hard way I am a ford man through and through hahah

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Ill give ya that they sound mean and very torquey but driving down the road then mashing it's like kicking a donkey to get it to move very sluggish

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I no man its so so sad ahah this one has a lil more kick in the *** then all the other ones ive drivin but u are exactly right

1 - 20 of 33 Posts