1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Color Tan/ Camel
2008 2009 2010 SD
this console is in excellent condition!
even trade for your mint center console jump seat!
must be at least a 9 out of 10 no junk please, I need pictures.
located in MA even swap will ship.
LET ME KNOW THANKS! :thumb:

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for. Do you have an email address I can send pics to. Or tell me how to post pics here. Mine is in mint and will split shipping with you. 2008 lariat medium stone center seat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DEAL HAS BEEN DONE! THANKS EVERYONE!
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR CONSOLE

The brackets are different on the seat and the fance center console, this requires unbolting both front seats to get them out. BUT super easy swap for anyone looking to do this! Taking your console out... remove two bolts under the little carpet in the storage area. next take off the chrome bezel on the cup holders, then with a couple flat head screw drivers remove the clips that hold in the cup holders there are a bunch... and it can be a pain in the butt but carefully pop each locking tab up above the plastic making sure to do this evenly. If you lift one side of the cup holders the other side will drop down and the cup holders can get stuck (it took me about 15 minutes to get these out... I thought it would take two seconds... Carefully and evenly lift them out (maybe with a buddy) when the tabs are all popped up. Youll see what I mean when you get in there... there are two small bolts under the cup holders just like the back ones. Once you take those out the console is free. Dont forget your 12v plug wire harness needs to be disconnected under the console. Slide a flathead into it to unclip. The Brackets are next. Remove the 4 inside fastners (two driver two passenger). Loosen or remove all front seat bolts/nuts. Then you can slide the brackets out from under the seats. I marked the brackets front/back D/P sides so the next person knows what direction to install!

ENJOY!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts