Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I want to trade my chrome tow hooks for black ones. Must be in great shape. You ship me yours and I'll ship mine back to you in the same box (if you aren't local).
Can provide pics of mine. And of course they must be for a 6.0.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Probably a stupid question but are they different than the 6.4's?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think they are but I'm not 100% sure. So for my lack of knowledge it's far from a stupid question...lol

Edit: from the pictures I found on eBay, they are totally different. Also I believe the 03-04 have a different length bolt than the 05-07.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Humm, they look the same to me, aside from the bumper brackets the 08-10 have, it doesn't look like the 05-07 have that. Seems like you can get the black ones pretty cheap on ebay, 2 NEW FORD REAR PASSENGER OR DRIVER SIDE TOW TOWING HOOK BLACK RIGHT LEFT | eBay
I know they say "rear" tow hooks but they are fronts.
So if you end up getting some that way and you have your chrome ones leftover let me know. Thanks and Free Bump

·
Registered
123 Posts
i have a set ill be glad to trade you mine are mint no scratches at all pm me if you are interested .. oh btw mine are on an 04 f250

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a perfect black set. Send me a pm and I'll take a close up picture right now.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have some also

1 - 10 of 10 Posts