Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a White Lexus IS300 all the options except nav i wanna trade to get another powerstroke 99 and up so if anyone is interested let me know

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
what year and how many miles..what are you looking to get out of it dollar wise if its not trade

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I had a silver one of these, looooooved it. Wish I woulda let my wife have it insted of trading it in on my truck. lol

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
same question. Im looking to get rid of my 99 ASAP for a car....

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys it has 160,000 just had timing belt water pump done. oil changed 2 new tires a full sound system with jl amp and subs.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I am very interested. I've already come down on the price of mine $1500 I need it gone.

I sent you a PM flowmasters40.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys pm me pics of what you got to trade

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
hey guys it has 160,000 just had timing belt water pump done. oil changed 2 new tires a full sound system with jl amp and subs.
Thing will run forever now.

I did the timing belt/water/oil pumps in mine at 200k, and it ran like a dream.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
HOW MUCH FOR IT IF NOT TRADE? Is it a manual or automatic... I hate import vehicles with a passion....but I kind of miss my IS300 I had... I had a yellow one with black 19" Arelli rims on it... with a few other mods back in the day...

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its an auto im not sure on a price just make me an offer

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
back and forth birmingham alabama and orlando fl

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
oh. Okay. Just wondering. I would love to pick that car up... but, alas, I have no money lol

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump just put 4 brand new tires a new optima battery and transmission flush and filter

1 - 20 of 20 Posts