Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to trade the suspension and rims/tires off of my 2001 F-250 for a more "stock" setup, do to more commuting and wanting to tow a gooseneck trailer. It is the setup listed in my signature.:nod: The only catch is that the tires I have will need to be replaced soon. The back STS are pretty used up.....30-40% The front one has alot of tread but has cracks in the side wall and I have a mud grappler on the other front. This is for A Donahoe 10 inch full spring lift kit, including Donahoe shocks, track bar and anything else to make the kit work on your truck. The rims are 18x10 Mazzi hulks that are in really good shape. The good thing about this deal is I am willing to trade straight across and we could do the swap in my garage:thumb: Well I live in Northeast PA and if you would like to do the swap let me know. Thanks in advance!

Craig Ulmer

·
Registered
211 Posts
im in CT i got a 2'' leveling kit and 35'' tires PM me if you wanna trade...i can easly drive down on a weekend

·
Registered
27 Posts
Now thats a deaL.....Bump

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
you would prob have to swap your gearing too huh? this is a heck of a deal for someone.:bump:

151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: Will throw in custom drop hitch I had made also:thumb:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I wish this was a 4 inch lift and 35 inch tires

·
Registered
211 Posts
you would prob have to swap your gearing too huh? this is a heck of a deal for someone.:bump:
do you plan on changing or trading your gearing?:dunno:
ill take that and the drop hitch off your hands:thumb: :woot:

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
are you just parting the truck out or what? Id be interested if I didnt have an 8" on my truck already...that's an awesome deal for someone...if you decide to wait a while ill be back in the states in a few months and Id be interested in the gears than....

Chad

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have everything for a stock suspension with the shocks and all,track bar i dont think so. the lift is off my 04 cc it had right at 42000 on it when i took them off. im interested in just the lift im running an 8in springs right now would love dh lift just pm me and let me know if not wanting to trade i could sell real cheap just in storage
keith:icon_ford:

151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:bump: Nobody else wants a free lift and wheels? :dunno:I just need your stock stuff for trade

·
Registered
31 Posts
I sent you a PM yesterday and never heard anything back. Let me know if you didn't get it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i still got first dibs.....:woot: :icon_ford:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Interested as well if it aint gone yet

151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey man i got everthing to trade leafs axles stock rims and tires whats up:dunno:
I am looking for something more local since this is my DD

I sent you a PM yesterday and never heard anything back. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Same thing unless you are willing to drive to pa and do the swap with me.

will you please trade me wheels then trade off?
It is my daily driver so I would have to do the swap all at once

151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So far Yamaharider103 has first dibs, but I am still taking offers to see what else is out there:thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts