Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to trade my f250 harley rear captains chair rears with console for your harley rear bench seat. Willing to drive and meet you. My family is now 5 and it would be nice to fit the whole family lol. Seats are mint will send photos on request. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I have black rear bench seats that are leather with the metal folding floor under the seats. Send me a pm of pics of your rear seat. My seats are in great shape. Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
If you can't find someone to swap with you, another option would be to remove the rear center console and replace it with another captain's seat. I've seen a handful of trucks with it done this way and it looked factory.
I did that with my 02 F150 Harley and it looked great. Great suggestion Mike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to get a harley rear bench i should have specified that sorry. hmm i was wondering if another captains chair would fit in rear. Thanks

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Location???????

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
well I'm out

·
Registered
143 Posts
any pics of what they look like?? do they fold up or down at all?? im from western ma and have a bench Harley seat

·
Registered
50 Posts
I seen some guys saying you can put another captains chair in place of the console. Does anybody have any pictures of this? I would be willing to do this to mine rather than trade my set off. What kind of bracket work is involved?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts