Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this set of Driv 17" wheels that are 10 inches wide on a 2002 ford f 250 4wd currently they have a set of cooper discover atr 265/70r17 ,load range E ,10 ply tires mounted on them. The tires have very few miles on them. This is what I'm looking for. I will sell them as they sit right now tires and wheels for 650.00 or i will trade them for a set of factory aluminum wheels that will fit on a 2002 f250 4wd with tires that are in great condition and have plenty of miles left in them. I do not care if they are 16,17 or 18 as long as they are for the 2002 model. I will also split the set up and take 350.00 for the tires and 400.00 for the wheels I'm located in Tyler, TX and can be reached at 903-574-9048 or at [email protected] Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
do u have any pics of just the truck? I was thinkin about running that setup, but thought that they would be to small

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, those are the only pictures that i have. I like the 17" tires, just not these rims. The rims are too wide for what i want to do.

·
Registered
253 Posts
what kind of wheels are they

·
Registered
253 Posts
i have the same ones and have been trying to get a model number for them for a while
on the inside of the wheel they are stamped mht but no model

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
do you still have them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts