I have a used 6.5" pro comp lift kit...

4 Leafs
4 Shocks
All U bolts & Hardware
Track bar drop bracket
Drop pitman arm
And rear lift blocks

I went to 35's with a leveling kit...

I want to sell it or make a trade for some 16x10 or wider rims ALL 4.

Make me an offer on the sell, or let me know what wheels you have...
Pictures help...

Would prefer local, so if your in California let me know...

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
255 Posts
im interested but im located in memphis willing to ship???

·
Speak up...It's a 7.3
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping?

On your dollar buddy I will ship it to mars...lol... You interested in buying or a trade? Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
buying.. do you have a price in mind??? and can you check in how uch to 38018?? thanks

·
Speak up...It's a 7.3
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping

Well I found shipping for $331.00. WHOA! I was looking at about $600.00. Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
could you post pics of the kit and it on your truck. i am in vegas. not sure how far that is from you but been needing to get away for a weekend.

·
Registered
255 Posts
thats kinda high for shipping..... are you sending it freight? also im have a bussines adress maybe that will be cheaper...

·
Speak up...It's a 7.3
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could you post pics of the kit and it on your truck. i am in vegas. not sure how far that is from you but been needing to get away for a weekend.

Don't know how to post pics, give me your email address and i will shoot you some pics. Vegas is about 6 hrs from me.

·
Speak up...It's a 7.3
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats kinda high for shipping..... are you sending it freight? also im have a bussines adress maybe that will be cheaper...

Yeah it's very high, thats what the WHOA was about... That was freight i looked into. This is 450 lbs of lift though buddy. Let me know maybe you can find a better deal.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You can use a place like photobucket.com to host your pictures. Then you just copy and paste the link into your post on here. You can Email em to [email protected]

·
Speak up...It's a 7.3
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD

Sorry guys lift kit sold....Thanks though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts