Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Barely used Turbonetics intercooler for a 6.0. Less than 1500 miles on it. Asking 725 + shipping.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its just the IC. I just traded the truck and it had the CFM largemouth kit, but it'll work with the stock tubes.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump:bump:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously need some cash, price is now 725 + shipping:thumb:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump:bump:

·
Bring On The Snow
1,649 Posts
Man I wish I could come up with that cash. And you are actually decently close to me as well

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I wish I could come up with that cash. And you are actually decently close to me as well
Closer than you think! Im actually at my parents place in Evergreen until next week, but then we'll be moving back to Florida.:thumb:

·
Bring On The Snow
1,649 Posts
Man oh man this sucks....Im flying down to florida next week by the way lol. Well I can take a gracious donation of the intercooler if you dont want to haul it back to florida:thumb::nod:

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Dallas did you get rid of your 6.0???

and I take it you're no longer working with Tadd? You said "we" are moving back to Florida...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, I need the cash to delete the dpf on my new LMM before I drive it all the way back to Florida:nod:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dallas did you get rid of your 6.0???

and I take it you're no longer working with Tadd? You said "we" are moving back to Florida...
Yes, both are true...the 6.0 world is no longer for me unfortunately. I know them like the back of my hand, but Im ready to move on. Tadd and I had a serious falling out so I just quit that job. I hope to stay in the industry:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Yes, both are true...the 6.0 world is no longer for me unfortunately. I know them like the back of my hand, but Im ready to move on. Tadd and I had a serious falling out so I just quit that job. I hope to stay in the industry:thumb:
I hear you. IIRC you're not the first person to work with Tadd to have a falling out. I seem to remember a couple of guys there before you that left for one reason or another.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hear you. IIRC you're not the first person to work with Tadd to have a falling out. I seem to remember a couple of guys there before you that left for one reason or another.
Yeah Tadd can be like Dr. Jekel & Mr. Heid.....:dunno:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:icon_ford:SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Dallas I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did... A spearco for $725 is dirt cheap. If I didn't already have a technicooler I'd have taken it. Congrats to whoever picked it up...:thumb:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Dallas I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did... A spearco for $725 is dirt cheap. If I didn't already have a technicooler I'd have taken it. Congrats to whoever picked it up...:thumb:
No Offense, it is/was cheap but with no warranty info and spearco's known blow out failures..it wasn't worth that much, cause when blows, you are SOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.