Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRAND SPANKIN NEW KIND RANCH LEATHER SEAT COVERS....THEY ARE FOR A 2011-12 F250...MIGHT FIT A F350 ..NOT SURE///LIKE I SAID THESE ARE NEW..NEVER INSTALLED...I BOUGHT THEM THINKIN TO CUT AND TAYLOR THEM TO FIT MY JEEP WRANGLER BUT AFTER SEEING HOW NICE THEY ARE, I COULDN'T COME TO DO IT! SO SOMEONE'S GETTING AN AWESOME DEAL ON THESE...TELL ME WHAT THEY'RE WORHT TO YOU....FIRST DECENT OFFER TAKE EM!!!! PICS ARE KINDA DARK ...ILL POST SOME BETTER ONES IF NEEDED

Attachments

·
Registered
11,141 Posts
No offense, BUT it's kinda odd your first two posts are in caps. What's more odd is that you're trying to sell something in your first two posts.
Not saying it's a scam, but you gotta see it from our perspective.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol...yeah ... I just read the top thread about the scott guy. I guess I didn't think it through when posting...But yeah..honestly I'm really just thought that if anyone was going to want these covers, it'd be a ford Diesel owner. That's the reason for my (only 2 posts). If I owned a ford i'd be posting up a storm of awesome threads with u guys but don't...at least not yet! As for now I'm just a guy passing through with (i think) an awesome deal! I was actually planning on posting them on other forums ...but maybe that would look fishy too lol ...well im gonna end up ebaying them if i have no luck here. Well thanks for looking at my post...and it sucks that POS peeps bad business practices made me look like a scam too! But hey if someone is interested there's gotta be a way to do a good and honest transaction...thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
400 shipped?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
better pics

finally got some more light for better pics with my cheapy phone...
So I guess most will be asking how much so i'll just put it out there....I really don't know what they're worth but i would assume AN ARM AND A LEG for original factory ones....so I'll put it this way...I kinda force bought them..i took them as payment for some work...so I need to get as close to $1000 i can! thats why i couldn't come to cuttin them up! So there it is guys...but hey i'm open to all offers! here come the cliche...lol "my loss is your gain" hahah but really guys...i really need to get rid of them..one of you is gonna end up with them

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry for doubtin ya buddy. Its just hard to trust people these days. Sorry if its been said, but is it a pair of buckets and a bench? or quad captains?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no problem ElCaminoMan..I might have thought the same! so yeah man...they're a full set....2 front bucket and a full 60/40 split rear bench...I don't know if they'll fit any other model because as you can see in the pics above, they have a head rest..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got a $500 offer earlier today through a PM but I'm gonna wait till Friday...please make your offer public so that the rest know where it's at...thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Also might help If u post where u from. Someone local could swing by verify and help u get more $$$ in offers knowin someone has seen them. Or offer up to go thru a mod where u ship them to a mod first and once he has them tells buyer to send funds via PayPal etc and once u have funds he can send to buyer. Good luck with the sale. They look nice

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
great idea...well I guess if i'm asking for some trust I should give some too......I'm in brackettville and am in Del Rio every day(work) So yeah..if someone lives in my area, I'd be more than happy to meet up! Thanks for the advice! And i wanna guess the mod thing you mentioned is a Moderator (newbie lol) I don't think I'd have a problem with that as long as it makes sence. And yeah buddy..they are super nice...still have that fresh out of the package smell to them. Man...I really with these had just fit my jeep!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i did a search and it seems the only guy near me is TURBO PACE but he's not a moderator...if he'd help out I could go through him

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well hopefully i dont have them for that long...or better said....i won't have them for that long...I will pull the trigger on friday! these covers are too nice and someone needs to appreciate them more than i will! But maybe by then i'll come across another awesome thing I can post...peeps always come to me with some nice stuff that I usually dont buy....maybe even some other covers

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am interested but would like to know where you got them.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts