Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
For when you get old timers syndrome you can push it and find the truck ..

But on a serious note yeah wth is it for ?

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
It's for when your neighbors are tools and party until 2:00 AM, wake up at 6:00 AM and press the "panic" button on the remote for revenge. I'm not sure if it woke up the bastards, but it helped psychologically.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
It's for when your neighbors are tools and party until 2:00 AM, wake up at 6:00 AM and press the "panic" button on the remote for revenge. I'm not sure if it woke up the bastards, but it helped psychologically.
If your panic button is wired up to train horns, then it will.

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
It is incase of a attack or mugging. You hit it to get attention from others inhopes of stopping the attack.

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
try this, hold your keys in hand, sit in truck, lock twice to arm the alarm, then open your door lol

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
It's for blowing your cover when it's LATE at night and you are sneaking out of a chic's house. You think you are good to go and accidentally hit the panic button. Then you freak out and can't turn the damn panic button off.:eek:hnoes::hehe:

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
It's for blowing your cover when it's LATE at night and you are sneaking out of a chic's house. You think you are good to go and accidentally hit the panic button. Then you freak out and can't turn the damn panic button off.:eek:hnoes::hehe:
Jeffrey you have a personal experience for everything don't you:hehe:

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
Here and there. I have put myself in a lot of precarious situations.:doh::hehe:

oh it was definitely real
Or was it her sneaking out on you but u thought it would be better to change the story for us:tard:

·
Registered
796 Posts
if you have mirror lights and cab lights hit the button at night and its like a mini light show on your truck!!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
if you have mirror lights and cab lights hit the button at night and its like a mini light show on your truck!!
speaking of light shows my backlights on my gauges are wired into my parking lights so they all light up when i lock my truck :hehe:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts