Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Let's not pit the forums against one another, ok? I don't THINK you were trying to rally the folks on the ORG against someone on PSA, but I don't want anyone to see your post and get the wrong impression.

If the guy had a bad experience, he should be able to post about it... If you can make it right, then go ahead and try; If not, chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on. Just do the best you can do...

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's not pit the forums against one another, ok? I don't THINK you were trying to rally the folks on the ORG against someone on PSA, but I don't want anyone to see your post and get the wrong impression.

If the guy had a bad experience, he should be able to post about it... If you can make it right, then go ahead and try; If not, chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on. Just do the best you can do...
My apologies! I was looking for strictly insight. Delete the thread then, wont happen again! I honostly didnt know i couldnt post a link to another forum

DELETE!

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
That's not what I was saying and we cross-post stuff between the forums all the time... The concern was that people would see your post and then wonder what the drama was about, so they head over to PSA to "defend" their vendor. Just wanted to clarify.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not what I was saying and we cross-post stuff between the forums all the time... The concern was that people would see your post and then wonder what the drama was about, so they head over to PSA to "defend" their vendor. Just wanted to clarify.
OHHHHHHHH..................... My bad, now i understand? LOL would people really support their vendor that much as to jumping down a member throat LOL?

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
OHHHHHHHH..................... My bad, now i understand? LOL would people really support their vendor that much as to jumping down a member throat LOL?
You would be surprised what we have to deal with... :nod:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts