• Trade It

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys as you know i am debating trading my rig. I love this thing though and I amost bite on something but don't because of the fact that this truck has been my hobby since i got it. And Partially I dont want to have to lift and do all the stuf to something else. So Should I keep it or kick it for another'n.Its just not got what i want. I want an Auto :nod:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i voted trade it

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why might i ask

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
why might i ask
because if you are not completly happy with it now you will never be ....just get somthing you are happy with and build from there

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am happy its just not big enough for the fam

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i am happy its just not big enough for the fam

well that should be all the reason to trade it in for a cc or somthing

·
Registered
227 Posts
wish I had a few more bucks - I'd send ya a check. I'd be interested to see what a dealer would give for it in a trade vs private party sale.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7500 from the dealer in town i told hiim to hit the road lol but oh well

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I said trade it. Cause you could get 7500 outta mine in the real world :woot:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally i voted to keep it but after getting more info (room for family) i say still keep it, trade in will get you nothing of value versus what it is worth to you, and you will still have a payment after getting something BIGGER, might think about selling to private party if room is a issue after all it your BABY and deserves better than trade in

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if it had a friggin auto and 17* pump id be set be i cant fork out to swap in an auto or the pump right now......(getting married) :doh:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I said keep it. It is really nice and you wont get near what its worth right now. I understand needing something else though.

I think you should look for other trucks with the mindset of keeping your truck. That way you will be sure that if you get something new it is something you really wanted:thumb:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
if it had a friggin auto and 17* pump id be set be i cant fork out to swap in an auto or the pump right now......(getting married) :doh:
I SUPPOSE you could part it out and keep the stuff you like, like the chip, wheels/tires, lift, crooked stacks, miss-matched chrome rocker pieces, whatever. :p And then put it on an extended cab, or crew cab truck? Dunno if you're up for that but it'd be a hell of a project, and you wouldn't have to re-buy the things you put into the red one that way. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
305 Posts
If i had the money i would offer to buy your truck, i think its a really sweet truck myself. Looks like it would be a great work truck.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I SUPPOSE you could part it out and keep the stuff you like, like the chip, wheels/tires, lift, crooked stacks, miss-matched chrome rocker pieces, whatever. :p And then put it on an extended cab, or crew cab truck? Dunno if you're up for that but it'd be a hell of a project, and you wouldn't have to re-buy the things you put into the red one that way. Know what I mean?
not even going there i will be banned. :mad: I got all my rockers now

OH BTW stacks arent crooked either

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you sell, buy one already lifted and a crew cab. I am having the same situation. I want to trade but then again my 03 is paid for. and I am still building. so if i do sell or trade i will buy one half way to what I want to build

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
not even going there i will be banned. :mad: I got all my rockers now

OH BTW stacks arent crooked either
Not trying to piss you off. (the rockers and stacks was a joke chill) Didn't sound like a ridiculous idea to me :dunno: Just another option sorry for trying to help.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well you good but a :hehe: or a :rofl: next to it

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts