Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, came across a little spending money for the truck, so I'm looking for good USED parts, at a good price. For the intake, I'd like a good cond. used AFE stg2 but doubt it, so post what ya got, and what you're looking to get, with pics.

As for the tuner, I've seen a few on ebay that have already sold, and know what a used SCT xcal2 goes for, so keep it reasonable, and I'll be intrested.

What ya got!?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
03powerstroke10 has one for sale(SCT)

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
I would use your money for an intake. The stock intake is good for 500hp......

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an AFE Stage Two intake with filter for sale. Model 75-10392 it would not fit my 06 but will fit your 04.
price, pics?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
i got the superchips tuner, going back to no tuner, i need these tires to last lol.
$175 to your door.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got the superchips tuner, going back to no tuner, i need these tires to last lol.
$175 to your door.
No thanks, only want an SCT, I've got a banks 6 gun now.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't mean to Hijack, But why are you going away from the 6 Gun. I know SCT is great, But just curious.
I have no problems with the 6 gun at all, I personally like it, doesn't make as much power as the bully dog, but drives alot better, shifts alot better, etc. BUT all you ever hear is SCT when you talk about a 6.0, everyone swears by them so they must be good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts