Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for two of them. Preferably '08's or '09's, doubt I can afford two '10's. LOL

They must have leather, preferably King Ranch or FX4 model. I would be open to Lariat's for a steal. Must be a CCSB. Mileage under 150k unless it has a ton of mods.

Mods are preferred, but not required. I'll buy mild or wild.

Let me know what you got! :D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
you must have hit the lottery

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you must have hit the lottery
Well not exactly. Somebody made an offer on my '08 Lariat that I couldn't refuse. And I was already in the market for a second one anyways.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've got an 08 Lariat in perfect shape. All highway miles at 244k though. Records kept of every single maintenance item performed. Fully deleted though, willing to let it go cheap.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got an 08 Lariat in perfect shape. All highway miles at 244k though. Records kept of every single maintenance item performed. Fully deleted though, willing to let it go cheap.
It would have to be really cheap. Because that's a ton of miles.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Well not exactly. Somebody made an offer on my '08 Lariat that I couldn't refuse. And I was already in the market for a second one anyways.
oh ok got ya, what in the world are you gonna do with 2 of them?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ok got ya, what in the world are you gonna do with 2 of them?
One will be my personal daily driver (street/race) and the other will be used for strictly towing, but I won't always be there to drive it. Thus the need for two trucks.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
oh ok got ya, military i am assuming?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh ok got ya, military i am assuming?
Nope, just living in two different locations. It sucks to not have everything in one place, but it's not terrible. My '08 was paid off so I wont have to take out much of a loan to get a second one, so it will all work out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2008 CCSB with 130,000. Lariat. Look in the 6.4 General discussion for my post on it with pics. Im in SD. PM me and we can talk about it.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a 2008 CCSB with 130,000. Lariat. Look in the 6.4 General discussion for my post on it with pics. Im in SD. PM me and we can talk about it.
Not really my style man. Thanks though.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:bump: :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a white 2008 FX4 CCLB , 60k miles, MINT CONDITION . just deleted it with H&S and 4inch Turbo back exhaust DPF DELETE. brand new 8inch BDS long arm, BRAND NEW 22x14 black fuel octanes an brand new 37x13.50x22 Toyo Mts that id sell haha...also has painted WHITE door handles, mirrors, the complete grille including inserts , bumpers, and mirrors

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a white 2008 FX4 CCLB , 60k miles, MINT CONDITION . just deleted it with H&S and 4inch Turbo back exhaust DPF DELETE. brand new 8inch BDS long arm, BRAND NEW 22x14 black fuel octanes an brand new 37x13.50x22 Toyo Mts that id sell haha...also has painted WHITE door handles, mirrors, the complete grille including inserts , bumpers, and mirrors
Looking for a short bed. Thanks for your offer though! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Back on the hunt...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts