Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if anybody has any of this please let me know, im defintly interested. I would prefer the tony wildman chip. My truck is a 1997 auto,thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys sorry if anybody has tried to reply to this , i changed my email and had to re-register.I'm still looking if anybody has anything , thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey if anybody has any of this please let me know, im defintly interested. I would prefer the tony wildman chip. My truck is a 1997 auto,thanks
Got one in the sale section for pretty cheap that could be sent off and still save you money I think...

·
Registered
303 Posts
hey man check ebay i found a ts 275 shipd theres a guy on there who buys em in bulk
Theres a guy on ebay who has them for as low as $210 shipped if you make him an offer or Buy it now for $255...I got mine from him for $230 shipped after I sent him an offer, and these are new in box 6 pos ts chips....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for the posts. Ive looked on ebay and looks like that might be the best place to get it .I just thought i would check to see if anybody had anything first. I really like the sound of the wildman tunes. Ive been looking pretty hard at the dp tuner also.

·
Registered
164 Posts
In my post I said I would consider offers.....:tard:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts