Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000, and i need a tan tirple pod i want egt, trans and boost, and also the probe, sending unite and the rubber air lines for the boost. preferably autometer gauges with white faces.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I just bought a 2000, and i need a tan tirple pod i want egt, trans and boost, and also the probe, sending unite and the rubber air lines for the boost. preferably autometer gauges with white faces.
About 320 for exactly what you want, minus the tan paint at Summit. The paint I get at Napa. I am not sure if you are looking new or used, but used are hard to come by.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About 320 for exactly what you want, minus the tan paint at Summit. The paint I get at Napa. I am not sure if you are looking new or used, but used are hard to come by.
are those used, cus i can get brand new ones for that from my local diesel shop Total Access Diesel.

·
Registered
100 Posts
He said from Summit, so obviously they are new.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, unless Summit starting selling used stuff (they would probably call me direct to let me know that, as much as I spend with them. :crazy:) they are new. I got mine in the mail this past week but have not had time to install. If you need speccific pics or something let me know. Check it out:

Auto Meter 7075 - Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Diesel Truck Analog Gauge Kits - Overview - SummitRacing.com

well i can get em for bout 25$ cheaper from all the diesel shops round home and rather give them buisness, but i was kinda lookin for used but thanks tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts