Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a replacement triangular plastic piece that attaches to the truck with the two holes for the tubes for the mirrors for and 99' f350 (not sure if that matters or not). I just need that piece nothing else. Was backing down a driveway and a branch caught the mirror and pushed it back and cracked that triangle piece. I called the nearest ford dealer and you have to buy the whole mirror assembly but nothing is wrong with the one I have, the plastic piece is just cracked. It's the tow mirrors with the power top part of the mirror. Need it to be black, thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its for a buddies truck. He let me borrow it and that happened, I told him about it and he said don't worry about it. But I just don't feel right not getting it fixed. so if somebody has one or knows how i can get ahold of one please let me know. I would really appreciate it

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody? If i have to ill buy the whole mirror, but even then, I'd like the mirror to be broken so that I'm not buying a mirror that won't get used

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a pic incase anybody needs to see what it looks like, but I need the driver side not the passenger side. I need the part that is circled, but will buy a whole mirror if its junk, I just need the circled piece to be intact

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another bump

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7