Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a SCT tuner with custom tunes for my 05 6.0.
Not looking to spend over $250.
PM me with price and model and what tunes are on it!

Thanx!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bee you emm pee!!

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for that!!

Bump lookin for a sct that I can send in for tuning! Haha

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
This might help you out when buying a used SCT device.
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ge...603-what-look-when-buying-used-sct-6-0-a.html

The X-2 will hold only 3 tunes like the newer X-3, the only difference is in the Data Logging. The X-3 has more memory for data logging then the X-2. No big deal, not many people use the data log feature anyway.

I've seen SCT X-3's and X-2's on my local craigslist, sometimes as low as $100. Some people don't realize what there worth.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ebay is good to watch too. I won one for under $200. Just make sure they aren't locked

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see innovative charges 165 for three custom tunes. How much would it cost to send in an already tuned or vin locked tunner and get it set up for my truck

·
Registered
495 Posts
If it's locked you have to send it to SCT for $150 to unlock it. If it has tunes on them but isn't locked you can just replace them with the ones you buy for it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for the info guys! just gotta find one now.... don't want to drop the money on a new one!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I was in the same boat when I got mine. I looked around and took my time till I got a good deal.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
When ordering tunes, no need to send the device to anybody, the tunes are sent to you thru e-mail.

Vivian @ Quicktricks sells tunes $50 for the first tune, then $40 from then on.
http://www.quicktricksauto.com/qt-custom-tuning.html

Matt @ Gearhead has 3 tunes for $100

1 - 12 of 12 Posts