4x4
Crew Cab

Wants:

Short bed
Auto (new or built)
Black
Leather
Under 175,000 miles
Price around 12-15k depends on the deal and truck.

I am ready to buy now. I have been looking for years and i am sick of looking. I have the funds ready. Let me know what you have. I am located in Indiana (46060) so the closer the better.

FYI there is one truck one here that I want, planning on checking it out this weekend and hoping to buy if everything is what he says it is. If i do buy i will let everyone know.

At this point i am willing to pay a finders fee for the right truck that i do not already know about, like a new truck on ebay, local, etc.

I am also Johns or Stroke_This_F-250s brother and the only other person i really know on here is Matt P. I have learned a lot from this forum and i am ready to give back once i get my truck.

Hope to meet some of you guys this summer in Terre Haute.

Thanks Guys

-Dave

:thumb:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? ...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Bigredoval, can you give me the info on your truck. year, miles, all that good stuff

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
You'll find one, but it might take a while. I searched for months for mine, same basic model you're looking for.

Good luck, and free bump

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll find one, but it might take a while. I searched for months for mine, same basic model you're looking for.

Good luck, and free bump
Thanks,

how long ago was this, what did you end up with, any pics?:icon_ford:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just missed it

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=bae3f650a0&view=att&th=127d3cc24d70dfeb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

1999 SD F250 LARIAT CREW CAB 4X4 DIESEL POWERSTROKE LOW MILES - $12995 (KOKOMO, IN)
Date: 2010-04-02, 6:38PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1999 FORD SUPER DUTY POWERSTROKE 7.3 DIESEL 4X4 CREW CAB LARIAT ONLY 113, 150 MILES

THIS TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT! NEWER TIRES & WHEELS, BRAKE ROTORS, PADS, LINES AND ALTERNATOR! (TRUCKS READY TO GO)

LEATHERS IN GOOD CONDITIONS (NO RIPS OR TEARS) ALL POWER OPTIONS FULLY LOADED

TOW PACKAGE, CD PLAYER, REAR SLIDING WINDOW, 4X4 WORKS GREAT

AFTERMARKET- SPRAY IN BEDLINER, WHEELS AND TIRES, 5" EXHAUST, COLD AIR INTAKE, TOOL BOX

Driver Air Bag; Passenger Air Bag; AM/FM Stereo; ABS; Four Wheel Drive; Vinyl Seats; Fixed Bench Seat; Power Steering; M/T; Front Tow Hooks; Steel Wheels; A/C; Cassette; CD Player; 4-Wheel ABS; Cruise Control; Turbocharged; Running Boards; Cloth Seats; Adjustable Steering Wheel; Aluminum Wheels; A/T; Trailer Hitch Receiver; Sliding Rear Window

AT THIS PRICE THIS TRUCK WONT LAST LONG!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CALL (765) 419-1987 OR (765) 210 -1124 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

CHECK OUT THE REST OF OUR INVENTORY AT WWW.BIGLOTSUPERSTORE.COM

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1673875458-0 image 1673875458-1
image 1673875458-2 image 1673875458-3

·
Registered
545 Posts
I bought my truck last July with 29,000 miles on it. Im sending a link to my pictures. It had the bumper and a 12000 warn winch on it. I paid $16,400 for it. The first few pics are of it when I bought it. This one came by and i couldnt pass it up. If you look hard enough you can find a few like this.
Tyler Sigmon's Photos - 2002 F250 7.3L POWERSTROKE | Facebook.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I bought my truck last July with 29,000 miles on it. Im sending a link to my pictures. It had the bumper and a 12000 warn winch on it. I paid $16,400 for it. The first few pics are of it when I bought it. This one came by and i couldnt pass it up. If you look hard enough you can find a few like this.
Tyler Sigmon's Photos - 2002 F250 7.3L POWERSTROKE | Facebook.
Does it have Forged rods? only 29,000 miles? Where are you locatd?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I dont think it has forged rods. I havent been in it that far. Im in NC. The guy i bought it from had it in South Carolina on his farm but rarely drove it. Can yall see my picture in my signature?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Leather. Its a Lariat. The interior is in pretty good shape. No tears in the leather or anything. Ill get some pictures of the interior this weekend and post them. I do have a few chips and scrathes in the windshield but thats it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
No its not. I was just posting show you can find low mileage trucks for next to nothing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
2000 F-250 Crew Cab Lariat 4X4 For Sale

Hey I have my 2000 F-250 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4 on the Phoenix Craigs List.
Search " F-250 Crew Cab Lariat 4X4" its the one in Lake Havasu City on the Phoenix Craigs List. You can see pictures there. Thanks

1 - 20 of 66 Posts