Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is an early '99 and came with the f350 rear blocks which are 4", I'm looking to drop the rear with the factory 2" blocks that came on the 2000-2004 f250's. If you have some laying around shoot me a price shipped to 46121.

Need these soon! Thanks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My VIN is 1FTNX21F2XEA71262 - if you reference that VIN I believe it'll show the same rear block I have on it currently since it's factory.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not believe so - not at the truck to look though. Not sure why that would effect the block though.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I don't know how much different the SD blocks are from the OBS blocks, but I think I have my factory 2" blocks from my F250 laying around after I swapped in F350 blocks, as long as my dad didn't toss them when he cleaned the garage. If they would fit I'd let 'em go for cheap.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure if those would work either. Not spent much time under an OBS to know. If someone else could confirm I'd be game.

I'd rather buy used if possible since they aren't a wear item and are a common item removed. If anyone has them from a '00-'04 - I would prefer those since I know they'll work.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have a set off my truck. They are the 2inch ones. Let me know if you want them.

They came off a 04 f250 with overload springs and fx4 package.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Iv got the factory set off mine just laying in the bed of my truck. $30 and ill ship them to you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts