Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have something sitting around or suggestions. Need an add a leaf for my 250. I can't have her sittin perfect level, and when the trailers on she is just draggin a$$.

Let me know please!
Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one anybody?? Suggestions where to buy

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
How about a 2" hanger kit or a 2" mini spring pack, hangers need longer shocks, mini doesn't. Both need a adj track bar to recenter the axle after the lift.

PM me if I can get you info or prices.

Cary

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
your just looking for the rear add a leaf? ive got a pair of 3in wide add a leafs, not sure if they are for a superduty but they would probably work should give ya around an inch and a half

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Just incase someone who has had add a leafs gets on here, how much rougher is the ride with them. Is it bearable?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your just looking for the rear add a leaf? ive got a pair of 3in wide add a leafs, not sure if they are for a superduty but they would probably work should give ya around an inch and a half
Rear add a lead if all I need man. 3" wise is a good thing that is the ford leafs. Just would need the pin and I think I need hangers.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Alright. I have a set of pins but I think they are too small. It is my understanding that AALs are universal so the width is all that matter. I doubt you would need hangers with the add a leaf this is going to stiffen up the rear just enough so the trailer doesnt sag the back of the truck. The ride isn't great but it is bearable. Send me a pm if your interested in the AAL it's made by procomp I think I can get you the part # off of it if you want

·
Registered
269 Posts
why not just buy some stock F350 (larger) rear blocks, and keep your springs as they are?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts